How it Works
How to Use Fisherbeck Jigs
With Fisherbeck Easy Threading Jigs, you can quickly and easily thread your line leaving more time to catch big panfish, bluegills and crappies! Test this against your best catching jig, and it will become your go-to favorite on and off the ice.
- For horizontal presentation, start the fishing line through the top hole.
- Tie the knot, ensuring the lure hangs horizontally.
- If using attractant, squeeze into the front hole.
- Hook the worm or bait so it hangs down as shown.
- Jig slowly with an up and down motion at fish depth.
- If using a cork, jerk the line slightly for motion and be prepared to catch fish!
Video: Fisherbeck Founder Doug Erbeck explains how to fish the jig.
Video: Doug Erbeck demonstrates how to jig using butterworms.
Video: Fisherbeck jigs are easy to thread — check out this example.
Video: Doug Erbeck demonstrates how to jig using waxworms.