How it Works
How to Use Fisherbeck Jigs
With Fisherbeck Easy Threading Jigs, you can quickly and easily thread your line leaving more time to catch big panfish, bluegills and crappies! Test this against your best catching jig, and it will become your go-to favorite on and off the ice.
- For horizontal presentation, start the fishing line through the top hole.
- Tie the knot, ensuring the lure hangs horizontally.
- If using attractant, squeeze into the front hole.
- Hook the worm or bait so it hangs down as shown.
- Jig slowly with an up and down motion at fish depth.
- If using a cork, jerk the line slightly for motion and be prepared to catch fish!
Video: Founder Doug Erbeck explains why a Fisherbeck Easy Threading Jig is best lure on the market for big panfish!
Video: Doug Erbeck demonstrates how to finesse fish using a Fisherbeck jig tipped with a butterworm.
Video: Fisherbeck jigs are easy for just about any angler to thread — check out this demonstration.
Video: Doug Erbeck demonstrates how to finesse fish using a Fisherbeck jig tipped with a waxworm.